FOREWORD - WHY THIS NOTICE
Thank you for taking a few minutes to consult this section of our website. Your privacy is very important for Argo Tractors S.p.A., and to protect it in the best possible way we provide you with these notes in which you will find information on the type of data collected online and the various possibilities you have to intervene in the collection and use of this information on the site.
This notice is given to those who interact with the web services of Argo Tractors S.p.A., accessible electronically from the address: http://www.mccormick.it corresponding to the home page of the official website of McCormick.
The notice is also based on Recommendation no. 2/2001 that the European authorities for the protection of personal data - gathered in the Group established by article 29 of European Directive 95/46/EC - adopted on 17 May 2001 to identify certain minimum requirements for collecting personal data online, and, in particular, the manner, timing and nature of the information that data controllers must provide users when they connect to web pages, regardless of the purpose of the connection.
Argo Tractors S.p.A., with registered office in Via Giacomo Matteotti, 7 - 42042 Fabbrico (RE), Italy - VAT no. 02291970354, (hereinafter, "Data Controller"), as data controller, informs you in accordance with the Italian Legislative Decree. no. 196 of 30.6.2003 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the purposes specified below.
1) Scope and place of processing
The processing operations connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned premises of Argo Tractors S.p.A. and are only handled by technical personnel in charge of processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data from the web service are communicated, except as specified for providers and managers of the data centre, or disseminated. The personal data provided by users (in particular, name, surname, tax number, VAT number, email address, telephone number - hereinafter referred to as "personal data" or simply "data") that send requests for information material (such as newsletters, etc.) or requests for information through the completion of forms on the site, are used only to provide the requested details or perform the requested service.
In addition to these there are the so-called Navigation data. The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be associated with identified data subjects, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and computer environment.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its proper operation. The data could be used to ascertain liability in the event of hypothetical IT crimes against the site, only at the request of the supervisory authorities in charge.
2) Purpose of data processing
Your personal data are processed:
- A) Without your express consent (art. 6 letters b and e of GDPR), for the following purposes of the Service:
- Managing and maintaining the website;
- Fulfilling the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from the relationship with you;
- Fulfilling the obligations provided for by law, regulation, European legislation or an order of the Authority;
- Preventing or detecting fraudulent activities or abuses harmful to the website;
- Exercising the rights of the Data Controller, for example the right of defence in court.
- B) Only with your specific and express consent (art. 7 of GDPR), for the following Marketing Purposes:
- Send you via email newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the Data Controller.
- Allow you to register on the website and access reserved areas based on the types of service offered;
- Allow subscription to the newsletter service provided by the Data Controller and any other services requested by you;
3) Methods of data processing
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 no. 2) of GDPR, namely: collection, recording, organisation, storage, consultation, processing, alteration, sorting, retrieval, comparison, use, interconnection, restriction, transmission, erasure or destruction. Your personal data are subject to both paper, electronic and automated processing.
The Data Controller will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfil the above purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the relationship for the Service Purposes and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for the Marketing Purposes.
4) Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in article 2.A) and 2.B):
- To employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- To external companies for support activities in the study of the feasibility of the customer's project, for activities of technical management of the project, for the storage of personal data, etc.) or to third parties (for example, providers for the management and maintenance of the website, suppliers, credit institutions, professional firms, etc.) who carry out outsourced activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
5) Communication of data
Without your express consent (art. 6 letters b) and c) of the GDPR), the Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes under art. 2.A) to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and all other persons/entities to whom the communication is required by law for the fulfilment of these purposes. Your data will not be disseminated.
6) Transfer of data
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers of the Data Controller and/or third companies duly appointed as Data Processors, located within the European Union. Currently our servers are located in Italy. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers in Italy and/or European Union and/or non-EU countries. In such a case, the Data Controller hereby ensures that the transfer of data outside the EU will take place in accordance with the applicable legal provisions; if necessary, by entering into agreements guaranteeing an adequate level of protection and/or by adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by the European Commission.
7) Nature of data provision and consequences of refusal to provide data
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in article 2.A) is mandatory. In their absence, we cannot guarantee the correct navigation in the website). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in article 2.B) is optional. You may therefore decide not to provide any data or subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you may not receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material relating to the Services offered by the Data Controller. In any case, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A).
8) Data subject's rights
As data subject, you have the rights provided by the Italian Privacy Code and by article 15 et seq. of the GDPR, namely the rights to:
- A) Obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form;
B) Obtain the indication of:
- The origin of the personal data;
- The purposes and methods of processing;
- The logic applied in case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
- The identification details of the data controller, processors and the representative designated under art. 5, paragraph 2 of the Italian Privacy Code and art. 3, paragraph 1, of the GDPR; and of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as designated representative in the territory of the State, processors or persons in charge of processing;
- C) Obtain:
- Updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- The erasure, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- Confirmation that operations under 8.A) and B) have been notified, also as regards their content, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared to the protected right;
- D) Object, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- The processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or for direct selling or for carrying out market surveys or commercial communication, through the use of automated calling systems without the intervention of an operator, by email and/or traditional marketing methods by telephone and/or mail. It should be noted that the right of objection of the data subject, as set out in point B) above, for purposes of direct marketing by means of automated methods extends to the traditional methods and that, in any case, the data subject may always exercise the right of objection to all or part of the data processing. Therefore, the data subject may decide to receive only communications by traditional means or only automated communications or neither of the two types of communication.
- Where applicable, the data subject also has the rights under articles 16-21 of GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of restriction of processing, right to data portability, right to object), as well as the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Supervisory Authority.
9) How to exercise the rights
You may at any time exercise your rights by sending:
- A registered letter addressed to: Via Giacomo Matteotti, 7 - 42042 Fabbrico (RE), Italy
- An e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This site and the services of the Data Controller are not intended for children under 18 years of age and the Data Controller does not intentionally collect personal information relating to minors. In the event that information on minors is unintentionally recorded, the Data Controller will delete it in a timely manner, at the request of users.
11) Data Controller, Processor and persons in charge of processing
The Data Controller is Argo Tractors Spa, with registered office in Via Giacomo Matteotti, 7 - 42042 Fabbrico (RE), Italy. The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of data processing is kept at the registered office of the Data Controller. The Data Controller has appointed a DPO, which can be contacted at email@example.com
This Policy is subject to change. We therefore recommend that you check this information regularly and refer to the latest version.