The McCormick X6 sets a new milestone in compact tractors for field work. Designed with versatility in mind, the X6 tractor will handle a variety of tasks, from field operations such as soil preparation, sowing and haymaking to barn management activities, with ease and in complete safety. Engineered and built to carry out all daily tasks in the farm with total reliability and maximum comfort, the X6 tractor is the perfect choice for medium-scale stand-alone farms that tend to be cautious when it comes to make new investments in their vehicle fleet. The X6 tractor is highly versatile and completely customizable to meet farmers’ specific needs. Tractor key features include:
- A four-post cab with ergonomically-positioned controls for maximum ease of operation and a transparent roof hatch providing extra visibility for front loader operations. The low-profile roof allows easier access to low-ceiling barns and sheds. The X6 tractor can be optionally equipped with a satellitebased guidance system and an ISOBUS terminal to maximize productivity and profitability.
- New Deutz AG 3.6L engines with power ratings of up to 126 hp. These engines meet the Stage4/Tier4 Final emissions regulations using a selective catalytic reduction system (SCR) and a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).
- The transmission incorporates standard a power shuttle and can be integrated with an Xtrashift three-stage powershift (high, medium, low) and a creeper providing 48 forward and 16 reverse speeds.
- A choice of three front axles: two rigid-mounted (wide or narrow), and one with independent suspensions. As an option, the tractor can be fitted with 38-inch rear tyres.
- The four-wheel drive, the differential lock and the PTO, with either two or four speeds, are electro hydraulically engaged.
- The open-centre hydraulic system ensures optimum operation of the rear hitch and of up to six remote valves.
- Optionally, the X6 can be fitted with a front hitch and PTO system and an M Series front loader.
The three models of the X6 Series are powered by advanced Deutz AG 3.6L four-cylinder turbo engines with multivalve technology, intercooler and common rail injection system. These innovative engines meet the Stage 4/Tier 4 Final emissions regulations using a selective catalytic reduction system (SCR) combined with a diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC).
|STAGE 4/TIER 4 FINAL||DEUTZ-AG||DEUTZ-AG||DEUTZ-AG|
|MAX. ENGINE POWER (ISO) HP/kW||110 / 81||119 / 88||126 / 93|
|RATED ENGINE POWER (ISO RATING) HP/kW||105 / 77||113 / 83||120 / 88|
|MAX. TORQUE WITH POWER PLUS NM||440||476||500|
|DISPLACEMENT / NO OF CYLINDERS cm3||3600/4 TA||3600/4 TA||3600/4 TA|
Designed with versatility in mind, the X6 tractor range offers a variety of transmission configurations to respond more effectively to the specific needs of each farm. Options available range from a basic 12/12 Speed Four transmission with power shuttle up to an electrohydraulic 48/16 Xtrashift transmission with HML powershift and creeper.
Specially designed for the X6 tractor range, the new Deluxe Slim cab helps reduce operator stress and fatigue during long working days. Spacious and perfectly soundproofed, the cab interior features an automotive-grade fit and finish with soft-touch, easy-clean materials. And that’s not all: a highly efficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning system, conveniently built into the low-profile cab roof, maintains a comfortable working environment whatever the outdoor weather conditions. The rear windscreen and the roof hatch can be opened to provide natural ventilation. The mechanical cab suspension system further enhances ride comfort. With its superb all-round visibility, the Deluxe Slim cab makes front loader operations and manoeuvring in tights spaces and at headlands, where short-range visibility is critical, easier and safer.
The X6 Series features an open-centre hydraulic system with a total flow of 66 l/min allowing efficient operation of all hydraulic functions. An 11-litre auxiliary oil tank is optionally available for implements requiring a large quantity of oil. A dedicated pump supplies 30 l/min to the steering system ensuring smooth and precise turning in any conditions for enhanced operator comfort and productivity.
|C- WHEELBASE 4WD mm||2420||2420||2420|
|WEIGHT IN RUNNING ORDER (WITHOUT BALLAST)||4600||4600||4600|
Questo sito utilizza i cookie per fonire la migliore esperienza di navigazione possibile. Continuando a utilizzare questo sito senza modificare le impostazioni dei cookie o clicchi su "Accetta" permetti al loro utilizzo.